I like Windows 7 for its sleek looks and designs combined with excellent performance far more superior than all other old OS. One of the major features of Windows 7 is that it supports customization which means you can edit as many features of Windows 7 as you like. In this article I will tell you about how you can change the font of Windows 7 menu texts. You can use this process for other customization in Windows 7 easily.
Step by step process to change Windows 7 menu font:
1. Right click on desktop and select Personalize option.
2. You will see an option, Windows Color at the bottom of the window. Click on it to proceed to the next step.
3. Now Windows Color and Appearance window will be open. Scroll down the screen for Advanced appearance settings.. and click on it.
4. In the Window Color and Appearance dialog box, from the Item drop-down menu, choose Menu.
5. Change the font, size, and color. Click on the Font drop-down menu to change font. Choose Size with size drop-down menu and you can also set Color using color list.
6. After configuring all settings click on the Apply button and then OK.
7. In the Window Color and Appearance dialog box, click Save changes.