Windows 8 is a completely new concept for all Windows users and it is most awaited OS by all Windows users. Many websites are in the process of releasing many customizing software and utilities to convert running Windows look in Windows 8. I am always looking for something special and I hunted down this amazing Windows 8 screensaver from thewindowsclub website.
How to install?
Download the zip file, start the application and press the Install button. Now open Desktop properties and select the screensaver option. Choose W8Clock2 screensaver from the lists and configure.
Features of Windows 8 Screensaver:
- Easy Install/Uninstall with option to auto apply Screensaver and load settings.
- Themes for Background\Font Color\Time&Date Background.
- Transparency settings for normal use. Transparency not supported for screensavers on Logon Screen (non-transparency will be used).
- Displays Time\Date and Day of Week.
- Display Time 12 Hour or 24 Hour Format.
- Show\Hide Seconds.
- Alarm Clock: Lights up Time and plays Sound of your choice. Supported audio: MP3, Wav, WMA and Midi. Choose Day\Days to run.
- Move mouse or press key to unload the Screensaver and stop Alarm.
Download : Windows 8 Screensaver