Google Plus allows you many privacy options and you can select or remove any persons from your post wall. You can also easily remove or block any person from you Google Plus wall. To remove a person from your Google Plus post you can follow these easy steps. You use any of the three methods to block someone on Google Plus.
Block any person from Google Plus wall:
1. Login with your Google Plus account and open your wall posts area means home tab of Google Plus.
2. Now you can see one small triangle in circle in every posts on Google Plus wall click on it to expand.
3. After clicking on small triangle button select Block this person.
4. Now Google will open one more confirmation block. Click on Block button to confirm.
You can also block someone from their profile option. Use these steps for block any person on Google Plus:
- Go to their profile.
- On the side of the profile click Block [person's name].
- Confirm that you want to block that person.
You can choose your Blocked circle for block someone on Google Plus just placing them on blocked circle while editing your circles or by clicking Block in a notification email you received from that person.
Google Plus provides us many ways to block any person from wall, profile, circles and block through emails as well.